RailTourGuide Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter: is RailTourGuide Global Limited, Suite 42, 7 – 15 Pink Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5DW
- Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to travel agents and travel industry employees who are residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only. Employees of The Promoter, their families or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an active regularly monitored email account.
- Only people who are currently employed in the travel industry will be considered eligible for this draw.
- Promotion will run until 17.00 on 15th February 2019. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if it is determined that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
- Only those who answer the qualifying question correctly will be deemed eligible to be entered into the prize draw.
How to enter
- Sign up to receive more information from RailTourGuide and your name will be entered into our prize draw
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
Selecting the Winner(s)
- One Potential Winner will then be selected at random from the correct answers given.
- The prize is to win a Hornby Train Set worth £150.00
- The prize will be offered to one person
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a Prizee.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, re-run or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Data gathered from the online entry will added to RailTourGuide’s travel trade’s mailing list.
- The full name of the winner will be made available on request to those writing to RailTourGuide Global Limited, Suite 42, 7 – 15 Pink Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5DW
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The local courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity unless they otherwise notify the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.