Experience the bustle of India by rail and forget the media images of people on the roof of trains and overcrowding. Long distance trains are safe, comfortably air conditioned and a cost effective way of seeing the sights and sounds of India. Mumbai to New Delhi or New Delhi to Varanasi can be more time efficient than flying and you get the added benefit of seeing stunning scenery on the way.
The rail passes we sell offer a unlimited ‘travel as you like’ ticket valid for a specific period on the entire railway network in India
Advantages of buying an India Rail Pass.
– No reservation fee for berths or seats.
– Rail reservations can be arranged from UK, if the Indrail pass is purchased well in advance.
– No sleeper berth surcharge for night journeys for any class of accommodation (indirect saving of hotel cost).
– No extra charge for travelling by faster trains.
– Free meals on the Rajdhani & Shatabdi expresses.
– Access to waiting halls at stations.
Classes of Travel;
AC Executive Class;
Air Conditioned Accommodation for
2 Berth (1 up and 1 down) or 4 Berth (2 up and 1 down)
Lockable compartment for overnight journeys.
Shower/ toilet facilities at either end of the carriage.
This is the most comfortable method of travel on Indian Railways.
The AC Executive Class provides comfort and air conditioned carriages for the day trains.
This is then followed by a
AC2 Tier Class;
Air Conditoned corridor carriage that sleeps 46 people, split up into 2 & 4 berth cubicles facing each other separated by curtains.
Bedding is provided.
Basin/ toilet facilities at either end of the carriage.
We also sell luxury train cruises in Indian, like Maharajas Express for example
We sell tickets and tours for travel on the following railway lines (Steam trains)
* World Heritage Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
* Nilgiri Mountain Railway
* Kalka Shimla Railway
* Kangra Valley Railway (Diesel trains)
* Neral – Matheran Railway (Diesel trains)
We also sell tours on the Maharajas Express and the Mahaparinirvan Express
Tickets and Passes are delivered to your UK address by Special Delivery (Included in the price)
When booking Indian rail tickets we will require;
– Passenger name/s (as in passports)
– Passport number
– Date of birth
– Delivery address