A UK Railcard for everyone between 16 years old and 25 years old.
This 16-25 Railcard gives you up to 1/3 off rail fares within the United Kingdom.
Why Buy a Railcard:
With a 16-25 Railcard you’ll get 1/3 off rail fares in the United Kingdom, saving you money to do more of the things you love. Visit friends, go to festivals and gigs, make trips home to see your family, the possibilities are endless.
We sell this 16-25 Railcard for only £40 a year.
– 1/3 OFF most rail fares throughout Great Britain.
– 1/3 OFF Anytime Day Travelcards, when purchased as part of your ticket to London from outside London Zones 1-9 (subject to minimum fare of £17)
– 1/3 OFF Off-Peak Day Travelcard Zones 1 -6.
– 1/3 OFF Gatwick Express, Stansted Express, Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect services.
– 1/3 OFF Caledonian Sleeper services when boarding before 04:30
– 1/3 OFF Rovers and Ranger tickets – please check the national rail website for more information.
Who is it for:
Everyone between 16 and 25.
Anyone over 25 and in full-time study. All you need to do is ask your College or University to fill in the mature student section of the application form.
We will explain this in more detail if you are a mature student and wish to book a Railcard.
When can it be used:
You can use it on any Standard Anytime and Off-Peak fares and all Standard and First Class Advance fares across the National Rail network.
If you travel before 10:00 Monday to Friday, a minimum fare of £12 applies to your journey (excluding Advanced fares) This minimum fare does not apply on public holidays or throughout July and August.
Don’t forget, you must have your Railcard with you when purchasing tickets and travelling.
How much does it cost:
A 1-year Railcard purchased from RailTourGuide costs just £40..
What information is required to book:
Railcard holders full names.
Railcard holders full address.
Occupation (School/FE student, Part-time student, University Student, Full-time employed, Part-time employed or Not in employment)
Date of Birth.
Passport Photo for Railcard holder.
To order a 16-25 Railcard please contact us.
RailTourGuide are based in the UK and we don’t have a large call centre or premium rate telephone numbers, so you’ll receive a knowledgeable, friendly and personal service every time!
Call: +44 (0)191 246 0708