An amazing UK Railcard that gives plus 60% off kids fares.
This Family and Friends Railcard gives you up to 1/3 off rail fares within the United Kingdom.
Why Buy a Railcard:
It can be expensive when travelling together as a family so getting 1/3 off most adult fares and 60% off kids fares with the Family and Friends Railcard is a real bonus,
It’s great for days out with your family or your friends but just importantly, its great for big savings.
We sell this Family and Friends Railcard for only £40 a year.
– 1/3 OFF most adult rail fares and 60% off kids fares throughout Great Britain.
– 1/3 OFF Anytime Day Travelcards, when purchased as part of your ticket to London from outside London Zones 1-9 (subject to minimum fare of £17.20)
– 1/3 OFF Off-Peak Day Travelcard Zones 1 -6.
– 1/3 OFF Gatwick Express, Stansted Express, Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect services.
– 1/3 OFF Caledonian Sleeper services when boarding before 04:30
– 1/3 OFF Rovers and Ranger tickets – please check the national rail website for more information.
Who is it for:
Up to 4 adults and 4 kids (aged 5 to 15) can travel on every journey.
You can have two adults named on one card. So when you’re not using it the other named person can, provided whoever is travelling has at least one child with them aged 5 to 15.*
*If the only child in the group is under 5, you can purchase a discounted child ticket to qualify for the adult Railcard discount.
When can it be used:
Your Family and Friends Railcard gets you 1/3 off Standard Anytime, Off-Peak fares and Advanced fares across the National Rail network.
You must be travelling with at least one child in order to use your Family and Friends Railcard and all child fares are subject to a £1 minimum fare.
Your Railcard discounts are not available on tickets for morning peak period services Monday to Friday, for journeys wholly within the London & South East Network Railcard area. Morning Off-Peak services vary by route.
Don’t forget, you must have your Railcard with you when purchasing tickets and travelling.
How much does it cost:
A 1-year Railcard purchased from RailTourGuide costs just £40..
What information is required to book:
Both Railcard holders full names.
One Railcard holders address.
Occupation (Full-time employed, Part-time employed, Not in employment or Retired)
Dates of Birth.
To order a Family and Friends Railcard please contact us.
RailTourGuide are based in the UK and we don’t have a large call centre or premium rate telephone numbers, so you’ll receive a knowledgeable, friendly and personal service every time!
Call: +44 (0)191 246 0708