A UK Railcard for everyone aged 60 years old and over.
This Senior Railcard gives you up to 1/3 off rail fares within the United Kingdom.
Why Buy a Railcard:
The Senior Railcard gives you 1/3 off most rail fares in the United Kingdom, which is ideal as you can do more of the things you love. See the grandkids, see your friends or see the places you’ve always meant to visit.
We sell this Senior Railcard for only £40 a year.
– 1/3 OFF most rail fares throughout Great Britain.
– 1/3 OFF Anytime Day Travelcards, when purchased as part of your ticket to London from outside London Zones 1-9 (subject to minimum fare of £17.20)
– 1/3 OFF Off-Peak Day Travelcard Zones 1 -6.
– 1/3 OFF Gatwick Express, Stansted Express, Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect services.
– 1/3 OFF Caledonian Sleeper services when boarding before 04:30
– 1/3 OFF Rovers and Ranger tickets – please check the national rail website for more information.
Who is it for:
Everyone aged 60 years or over.
When can it be used:
You can use it on any Standard and First Class Anytime, Off-Peak fares and Advanced fares across the National Rail network.
Your Railcard discounts are not available on tickets for morning peak period services Monday to Friday, for journeys wholly within the London & South East Network Railcard area. Morning Off-Peak services vary by route.
Don’t forget, you must have your Railcard with you when purchasing tickets and travelling.
How much does it cost:
A 1-year Railcard purchased from RailTourGuide costs just £40..
What information is required to book:
Railcard holders full names.
Railcard holders full address.
Occupation (Full-time employed, Part-time employed or Not in employment)
Date of Birth.
To order a Senior Railcard please contact us.
RailTourGuide are based in the UK and we don’t have a large call centre or premium rate telephone numbers, so you’ll receive a knowledgeable, friendly and personal service every time!
Call: +44 (0)191 246 0708