A UK Railcard for you and the person you travel with most.
This Two Together UK Railcard gives you up to 1/3 off rail fares within the United Kingdom.
Why Buy a Railcard:
Sharing experiences together is great, which is why he Two Together Railcard gives you and the person you travel with the most 1/3 off rail fares in the United Kingdom.
You and a friend, partner or family member can explore Great Britain, hit the shops, go on weekend breaks or more.
Whatever your plans are, make sure you do it together.
We sell this Two Together UK Railcard for only £40 a year.
– 1/3 OFF most rail fares throughout Great Britain.
– 1/3 OFF Anytime Day Travelcards, when purchased as part of your ticket to London from outside London Zones 1-9 (subject to minimum fare of £17)
– 1/3 OFF Off-Peak Day Travelcard Zones 1 -6.
– 1/3 OFF Gatwick Express, Stansted Express, Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect services.
– 1/3 OFF Caledonian Sleeper services when boarding before 04:30
– 1/3 OFF Rovers and Ranger tickets – please check the national rail website for more information.
Who is it for:
For you and the person you travel with most.
The two named cardholders must be travelling together and be aged 16 or over.
When can it be used:
When both cardholders are travelling together, the Railcard can be used on all Standard and First Class Anytime, Off-Peak or Advance fares across the National Rail network.
The only time that you can’t use your Two Together Railcard is from 04:30 to 09:29 Monday to Friday.
Don’t forget, you must have your Railcard with you when purchasing tickets and travelling.
How much does it cost:
A 1-year Railcard purchased from RailTourGuide costs just £40 – that’s £20 each.
What information is required to book:
Both Railcard holders full names.
One Railcard holders address.
Occupation (Full-time employed, Part-time employed, Not in employment or Retired)
Dates of Birth.
Passport Photo for each Railcard holder.
To order a Two Together UK Railcard please contact us.
RailTourGuide are based in the UK and we don’t have a large call centre or premium rate telephone numbers, so you’ll receive a knowledgeable, friendly and personal service every time!
Call: +44 (0)191 246 0708