Experience the bustle of India by rail and forget the media images of people on the roof of trains and overcrowding. Long distance trains are safe, comfortably air conditioned and a cost effective way of seeing the sights and sounds of India. Mumbai to New Delhi or New Delhi to Varanasi can be more time efficient than flying and you get the added benefit of seeing stunning scenery on the way.
The India Rail Pass is available to;
Valid in AC Executive Class, AC Class and AC2/ AC3 Tier Class.
Who is entitled to purchase the Indian Rail Pass:
These passes can only be purchased by foreign nationals.
Which countries can I travel in with the Indian Rail Pass
Pass prices 2015 / 2016
|Duration of the pass||AC2 / AC3 Tier Class from||AC Class from|
Why choose a India Rail Pass?
An unlimited ‘ travel as you like’ pass valid for a specific period on the entire railway network in India.
This pass is available to use from half a day up to a maximum of 90 days.
It can be used in a flexible manner to fit into an open schedule or for a planned itinerary where railway reservations for specific sectors are pre-booked from the UK in advance.
– No reservation fee for berths or seats.
– Rail reservations can be arranged from UK, if the Indrail pass is purchased well in advance.
– No sleeper berth surcharge for night journeys for any class of accommodation (indirect saving of hotel cost).
– No extra charge for travelling by faster trains.
– Free meals on the Rajdhani & Shatabdi expresses.
– Access to waiting rooms at stations.
– Usage of left luggage offices for storage of luggage at nominal rates.
When can i book the India Rail Pass?
This Pass can be ordered up to 6 months in advance of travel.
We send these passes tracked to UK addresses by Royal Mail.
When booking the India Rail Pass we will require;
– Passenger name/s (as in passports)
– Passport Number
– Dates of Birth
– Delivery address
Example of AC Class / AC 1 Tier on board an Indian Train
For more information on the India Rail Pass please call us on 0191 246 0708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org